HIGH PERFORMANCE WEATHER SURVEILLANCE
Supporting private and public weather surveillance agencies means gathering info and data in real time, on all weather. With a “on-alert flight readyness” our F-104 can take off in minutes and easily reach very high altitudes at locations hundreds miles away from the deployed base.
- H24 alerts possible
- 2 Seater available (1 Pilot + 1 Mission Specialist)
- Time from Take off to 40,000 feet less than 3 minutes
- Guaranteed optional HIGH ALTITUDE overflying wheather capability
- Weather Surveillance possible up to altitudes of 85,000 feet
- Custom fitting for various internal payloads and avionics
Being on time-to-target allows our company to cooperate our national security, helping to define the climate situation/forecast.
- Custom fitting for various EXTERNAL payloads / probes / sensors
- Multiple alerts possible from same or different locations
- Formation or multiple aircraft flight possible
- Extended Time on Station with RELAY RACE capability
- Optional Live DATA and/or VIDEO streaming
- Multipassenger platform with DASSAULT F20 (2 pilots + up to 8 Mission Specialist)