Ready, willing and able.
Starfighters Aerospace operates the world’s only flight-ready fleet of F-104 supersonic aircraft , offering a unique high-speed, high-altitude platform for established and emerging aerospace markets:
- Payload and instrument engineering and flight testing/ qualification.
- Captive-carry flights for sensors, avionics systems, and other test/research instruments.
- Air-launch of small suborbital and orbital rockets and weapon/missile systems.
- Microgravity and high-G research.
- Flight suit testing and demonstration.
- Human factors and physiological research.
- Pathfinder missions for point-to-point spaceflight.
- Public outreach and educa on programs.
- Human spaceflight crew and passenger training (pendingregulatory changes).
|The first private company operating at KSC|
20+ years experience
Meeting the requirements
FAST – WE BRING YOU THE BEST TURNAROUND TIME
Your satellites, research pod, flight specialist and scientist at +120,000 feet in few weeks
The Starfighters workforce includes aeronautic and aerospace professionals, FAA certified technicians, mechanics, engineers and pilots. Our team also has multi-force, international military experience, able to execute tac cal airborne services and dependable support for military and contractor customers.
We stand ready to tackle your complex tasks with a commitment to safety and mission success.